How many ways can you use the word "sugar" in a sentence?
First think of the meaning: other than a white sweetening substance, what else can the word refer to?
Here are some hints:
- An affectionate name for a loved one
- Caress or tenderness
- A susbstance to give you a boost of energy
- Sexual relations negotiated between "provider" and "client"
- Hey ..........., how have you been? Missed me?
- Who's my baby? Who's my sweeetheart? Come here and give me some ............
- I'm feeling a little weak. My energy is on a low - I think I need some ........... before I faint.
- It's not easy being a sex professional and having to work for a .............daddy.
Now enjoy this song by Maroon 5. What meaning of "sugar" do they use in the clip?